Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Surprise and Mark Birthday


So my mom came out here to surprise me for 5 days! It was so much fun to have her here! We just went shopping and food and movies. It was fun to see her and have her get to know Parker a little better. Parker is now 5 months old. Still not turning over, not sure if he is just lazy or too fat! He is super smiley though and still such a calm baby. He has his fussy times, but all in all a good baby. It was Marky's birthday yesterday. Parker and I spend the day making his favorite cupcakes... funfetti with rainbow chip frosting. Then just went to dinner at olive garden. Nothing too special. My mom took us out to a fun restaurant the weekend before, so I am considering that as his real birthday dinner at Clyde's. Already miss my mom! 







No comments:

Post a Comment