Thursday, April 5, 2012

Our VA house

So here are some pictures of our new place in VA. Still getting settled in and we haven't done anything to our basement. It is still full of boxes after 8 loads of removing paper and boxes to the garbage. We have a huge stack to give to a friend. I am still dying how many boxes movers waste!! Our basement will soon become my salon area and maybe a playroom. As of right now it is just a big open area for our playgroup kids to jump around. We have more to do... More furniture to buy, but here is a start. It is at least livable.
office

kitchen nook

dining room
family room


master bedroom

master bathroom

parker room


guest bedroom
guest bathroom

2 comments:

  1. I love your new place! :) Sadly, Craig did not get the job in D.C. I hope you are adjusting well. I love Parker's double chin! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracie! I am so glad you finally started up a blog! The key will be keeping it up ;)

    What are you guys doing in VA? How long will you be out there for? There is a good chance that in 2 years we could end up in the DC area... but that is still 2 years away.

    Your little guy is adorable and you look great! How is mommy-hood treating you? It's an adjustment - but it gets better - I promise!

    scottmccallrandall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete